We wish to be the company brings new pleasure
and impression to customers day by day.
Please fill in your inquiries in the blank and then click “submit”, after reading through ” note “.
- We will read your inquiries carefully, however we may not be able to reply all of them. In addition, we may contact you by E-mail or telephone. Thank you for your understanding.
- Please note that we are not able to reply, in the case your e-mail address is not properly entered or due to system failure.
- No part of return mail is not allowed to be reproduced or forwarded to others without the prior permission from us anytime.
- According to your inquiries, we might contact you from one of group company in return.
Article 1 (Privacy Information)
1. The “personal information” in the privacy information refers to the “personal information” defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, which is about specific natural persons, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information and other information that can identify a specific natural person. The “historical information and characteristic information” in the privacy information refers to information other than the above-mentioned “personal information”, including services applied for and consulted, web pages and advertisement history visited, keywords searched by users, usage time, usage method, usage environment, postal codes, gender, occupation, age, user IP address, cookies, locations and personal identification information of terminals, etc.
2. The “historical information and characteristic information” in the privacy information refers to information other than the above-mentioned “personal information”, including browsed web pages, keywords searched by users, usage time, usage method, usage environment, postal code, gender, occupation, age, user IP address, cookies, locations and personal identification information of terminals, etc.
Article 2 (Methods of Collecting Privacy Information)
1. The company may require you to provide personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc. when you register for use. In addition, it is also possible to obtain information from the company’s partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement publishers, etc.), Hereinafter referred to as “partners”. Collect transaction records between users and partners, including personal information of users.
2. When users use the services or browse web pages of the company and its partners, the company will collect the user’s historical information and characteristic information, such as used services and software, purchased goods, browsed web pages and advertising history, searched keywords, usage time, usage method, usage environment (including the communication status of the mobile phone terminal when it is used, and various setting information when it is used), IP address, cookies, locations and personal identification information of terminals, etc.
Article 3 (Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information)
The company collects and uses personal information for the following purposes:
(1) Display registration information such as name, address and contact information so that users can view and modify their own registration information and browse the usage situation;
(2) Use contact information such as name and address to send notification to users via email and contact users when necessary;
(3) Use information such as name, date of birth, address and telephone number to confirm whether the user is himself/herself;
(4) Display the registered information in the company on the input interface, or switch to other services (including services provided by partners) according to the user’s instructions, so that the user can simply input data;
(5) For the user’s consultation, the relevant information of the consultation will be used to provide the user with the information needed for the service, the service usage status of the user, contact information, etc.;
(6) The purposes attached to the above purposes
Article 4 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
1. Except for the following circumstances, the company will not provide personal information to any third parties without the prior consent of the user. However, the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws are excluded.
(1) Based on the requirements of laws and regulations;
(2) When it is difficult to obtain consent due protecting one’s life, body or property;
(3) When it is difficult to obtain consent due to the special needs of improving public health or promoting the healthy cultivation of children;
(4) When state agencies, local governments or their clients need to assist in the execution of affairs stipulated by law and may affect the execution of such affairs with the person’s consent;
(5) The following matters have been announced or publicly released:
ⅰ. The purpose of use shall include providing to a third party;
ⅱ. Data provided to third parties;
ⅲ. Means or methods provided to third parties;
ⅳ. Upon request, stop providing personal information to third parties
2. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding article, the following circumstances do not belong to any third parties.
(1) When the company entrusts all or part of the personal information within the necessary scope to achieve the purpose of use;
(2) When the company needs to provide personal information due to merger or other reasons;
(3) when the company uses the personal information together with a specific person, the company shall notify him or her in advance of the purpose and the items of the personal information used together, the scope of the common user, the use purpose of the user and the name or designation of the person in charge of the management of the personal information.
Article 5 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
1. When a person requests to disclose his or her personal information, the company will disclose it to the person in time. However, if any of the following circumstances occurs, it may not be fully or partially disclosed, and the decision not to be disclosed will be notified immediately. In addition, a fee of 1,000 yen will be charged for each application for disclosure of personal information.
(1) It is likely to damage the life, body, property or other rights and interests of oneself or a third party;
(2) It is likely to seriously hinder the normal operation of the company’s business;
(3) Other violations of laws and regulations.
2. In principle, regardless of the provisions of the preceding article, information other than personal information such as historical information and characteristic information will not be disclosed.
Article 6 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
1. If the personal information held by the company is incorrect, the user can request the company to modify or delete the personal information through the procedures stipulated by the company.
2. When the company determines that a response is necessary after receiving the above request from the user, it shall immediately modify or delete personal information and notify the user.
Article 7 (Stop Use of Personal Information)
Upon receipt of request from a party to suspend or delete its use (hereinafter referred to as “stop use”) on the grounds that the company exceeds the scope of its use purpose or obtains personal information by improper means, it shall immediately carry out necessary investigation, suspend the use of personal information and notify the party according to the results. However, if it is difficult to stop using personal information, which will incur high costs, or if other measures are available to protect the rights and interests of the parties concerned, the company will take such alternative measures.
Article 8 (Amendment of Privacy Provisions)
1. The contents of this article may be modified without prior notice.
2. Except as otherwise provided by the company, the revised privacy articles shall take effect from the date of its publication on the website.
Article 9 (Consultation)HINODE HOLDINGS CO., LTD.
323-1, Takokusa, Inami-cho, Kako-gun, Hyogo 675-1116, Japan
323-1, Takokusa, Inami-cho, Kako-gun, Hyogo 675-1116, Japan Copyright © HINODE HOLDINGS CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.